Steel Piers at Our Corinth Repair Company
Denton County and DFW Metroplex Foundation Repair That Lasts!
Steel Piers, also known as helical piers, underpins, push piers, resistance
piers, and mini piles can be installed with hand held equipment, mini-excavators,
skid steers or backhoes so the installation equipment can be sized for
The piers are mechanically advanced ("screwed") into the ground
to appropriate depths and capacities and heavy duty, L-shaped steel foundation
brackets are connected to the tops of the helical piers and installed
against the footing. The weight of the existing structure is then carefully
transferred from the unstable soils, through the piles, to competent soil
- Helix blade configuration selected to achieve design depth and capacity.
- Can be installed in areas of limited or tight access.
- Installs quickly.
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty Available.
- Versatile System installation.
- Concrete can be poured immediately following pile installation.
- Available with optional hot dip galvanizing for added corrosion protection.
- Cost competitive compared to other deep foundation alternatives.
Steel piers are not ideal for every home. Factors such as the weight, cost,
and soil conditions are integral parts of the repair process. Consult
with our professional technicians and leveling experts to determine if
this solution is right for your home. If you have noticed sinking, cracking,
or other significant damage to your home or building, we are here to provide
you with options. We are your premier choice for foundation repair services
in Denton County and the DFW Metroplex, so
give us a call today at (940) 498-2090.