Denton County Concrete Pier Repair
Stabilizing Your Home
Concrete piers or pressed pilings are one of the most widely used repair methods in the foundation industry for residential use. This type of repair method has many advantages including:
- Low cost, dependable and reliable Pier/Piling Method
- Portable equipment allows for installation in areas of limited access
- Piers are individually load tested during installation
- PROFOUND TM Pier/Piling System allows for continual oversight
- System design allows for lifting of settled structures.
- Least destructive to plans, shrubs and lawns
- Piers can be driven down to load bearing soil or bedrock.
- The weight of your structure will be shifted from unstable soils to the piers
- Lifetime Transferrable Warranty available
Concrete piers can be installed for both exterior and interior repairs. Slab foundation and pier and beam homes can both benefit from this type of repair process.
The installation process includes the following steps:
- Holes are excavated around the perimeter/interior of your home’s foundation
- Concrete pilings/piers are pressed into the ground using the latest hi-tech hydraulic rams until resistance is achieved
- The pilings are capped and jacks are inserted into place during the leveling process.
- Leveling experts manually and incrementally restore the foundation to the desirable height to bring functionality back to the house
- Caps are shimmed, excavation holes are filled back with soil and landscaping and concrete patches are replaced or restored.